Wide-Band Power Amplifiers
This product is ideal for multi tone communication and radar application.
|Features:||•||Excellent linearity and pulse performance.||•||Operating Case Temperature: -40 – +75 °C|
|•||VSWR: 2.0:1 input, 2.5:1 output||•||All amplifiers operate on a single supply.|
|Frequency Range (GHz)||Model||Gain (dB) Min. Linear||Gain (±dB) Flatness Max.||Output Power
|DC Supply mA Max.||Case Type|
- Operating Case Temperature: -40 – +65 °C
- Power Supply Voltage: +12V ±5% or, optionally, +15V ±5%. All amplifiers operate on a single supply.
- The parts with (*) denote G-Series and require +24V Supply or AC Input
- Spurious Response: < 60 dBc (except harmonics)
- VSWR: 2.0:1 input, 2.5:1 output
- All input/output ports are KF connector above 26GHz.
- Psat is 1 to 3 dB above P1dB (except G-Series)
- Caution: All power amplifiers require additional heatsink. Case temperature should not exceed +70°C .
- The parts with (**) denote subject to export control
- The parts with (*) denote min current no RF in, max current with RF in
- The parts with (***) denote AC input, 96 to 250 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Specifications are subject to change, slightly, due to semiconductor lot variation. Other specifications are also available (Contact Us).